The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

im sure it is. i personally dont like scratch very much, but i think they diss it because they get very attached to flowlab. its a very good platform

3 Likes

i specifically hate unity for being way too overly complex and bloated for me(also it was a joke)

3 Likes

understandable,have a great day

3 Likes

why is this guy so rude

2 Likes

i’m betting it’s either some random kid or another alt of the owner of @The_Unity_Guild

2 Likes

he acted the same way for my game

2 Likes

@grazer please make this man go bye bye

2 Likes

idk it’s a bit too early to obliterate him him

2 Likes

dude. that sprite was exellent and im sure your game was very good. hes toxic and he doesnt deserve to be on the forums

3 Likes

so

3 Likes

and by your i mean his

3 Likes

yeah i figured

2 Likes

so i think he’s being an asshole because he’s roleplaying as a character from the anime my hero academia

4 Likes

still, like i said in the topic for my game heatbot “roleplaying in a gamedev forum is kind of weird”

4 Likes

systEm errorR
WhAt???
why would you want to?

2 Likes

idk, guess he’s just a kid who likes the show a lot and also likes flowlab and wants to roleplay as his favorite character on the forums

4 Likes

holy crap, what if he sees this, ALTHOUGH it’s probably gonna take him a bit to even find the community lounge category

3 Likes

maybe. i personally think hes an asshole who randomly found the forums and decided to attack everyone on it since its a small community

2 Likes

it’s not uncommon for people to roleplay about things they like,even i did it honestly

3 Likes

so i have the most horrible self esteem ever

4 Likes