yes. like me. although my ego is bigger than the titanic

2 Likes

its 1912

1 Like

i want to pour carboxamide into my eyes

1 Like

@DRAGONWARRIORS FNF Power Rangers

2 Likes

send me pictures of random trees,they can be off a google search or just somewhere around where you live (although this is probably a bit unsafe. better to go to the google search or take a tree picture decently far from your home)
i will rate your tree pictures on a scale of 1-10

3 Likes

wait a minute,

he has made several accounts which probably means he is doing this out of malice

2 Likes

yes he pulled the alt on me earlier

1 Like

said "you thought you won!!! bringing out the alt!!! or something like that

1 Like

yea, he’s just a teenager who woke up on the wrong side of the bed

1 Like

I take it the posts were taken down by a mod because I haven’t been able to find them.

Not sure what happened there, but considering bakugo in the anime has a high temper and lashes out without much reasoning, is highly similar to how this new user acted. Not sure if it’s some member of a fanbase getting upset over the slight sight of disagreement or they were really trying to roleplay as that character.

I would just ignore them if they continue to stay, but if they cause more issues, let JR01 or grazer know.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Unless Grazer has hired someone I do not know of, the only flowlab mods are an absent mhx air and Grazer. Not even jr has admin perms.

1 Like

Actually, JR01 does (I’m pretty sure). I’ve seen him shut down topics and other stuff before.

So far, he’s the only active mod that I know of. Grazer is usually working or too busy to monitor the forums much.

3 Likes

That must have been recent then, because a year ago he had to ask grazer to shut down something.

1 Like

yea, the posts got deleted

1 Like

This tree is a 6/10. It is a very nice and very cool tree but it doesn’t blend in with the landscape around it,yet it does at the same time.
:+1:

2 Likes

yee

1 Like
3 Likes