The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

We Are Number One Remix but by The Living Tombstone (Lazytown) - YouTube wtf am i listening too and why is it unironically amazing

3 Likes

ODST means Orbital Drop Shock Trooper.

I thought of that too. Someone might have even memed such a connection. Unfortunately for you, that Spartan is not Peter Griffin.

Bruh :moyai: lol :joy: what :question: how? :thinking:
Rock One Eyebrow Raised Rock Staring GIF - Rock One Eyebrow Raised Rock Staring The Rock GIFs

1 Like

honestly pixel_name is the most underrated flowlab user, his pixel art skills are great and his games are also fairly good

2 Likes

he made this man go bye bye(the bakgou854 guy is probably completely unrelated)

2 Likes

halomeme
For the uninitiated, Cortana and The Weapon are completely different characters.

3 Likes

WTF
no way

More Halo memes

3 Likes

damn

5 Likes

5 Likes

why does the image link to reddit

1 Like
1 Like

he acted the same way on my review topic

1 Like

dude unity is really easy or are you just a peanut brain

Weird fun fact number 1:
Luigi actually ended up being discovered and shown to the public 24 years and 1 month after Super Mario 64’s release.

4 Likes

i have somehow already watched this video

3 Likes

hey, so i know this is kinda ontopic but basically i’m completely overhauling my game from a metroidvania to a cuphead style boss rush game but i already have a topic for the game and i’m thinking of making a new one since the game is changing drastically, would that be ok? i know that people don’t especially like it when people make many topics for their game, but because i’m basically making a new game out of the foundation of a previous game it’s sort of in a grey area, so yet again, would that be ok?

5 Likes

some kids still actually believe herobrine exist,i remember meeting a 6 year old at the park who believed herobrine trolled an entire server and that gave me hope in the future

5 Likes

yea, i used to think that too lol

3 Likes

I made it link to the source

1 Like

Nobody is lucky. - Imgflip

Anyone else think this is a bruh moment?
You should watch Super Sentai... NOW!

3 Likes