The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

you can use a nintendo switch charger to charge other devices.

3 Likes

I remember tricking a buck of kids when i was like 9 or 10 by building crosses everywhere and saying herobrine did it

3 Likes

will anyone actually respond instead of liking the post?

2 Likes

ILL SAY SOME THING!

yes

would be better if no one ever actually responded

lol yeah, that would be funny

1 Like

@DRAGONWARRIORS hey, why do you still have indie if youā€™re not using flowlab anymore?

1 Like

well for me itā€™s extremely daunting to try and get into because of the interface being extremely bloated with stuff completely useless to most people, also iā€™m scared of the animation tree

2 Likes

Interesting article I just read

2 Likes

marioā€™s time machine is technically the first 4D mario game because it has 3 spacial dimensions (in the surfing) and one temporal dimension (the time machine)
edit:sonic cd is also literally a 4D sonic game because the special stages include a 3rd spacial dimension and one temporal dimension. when are we going to get games from popular franchises with a 4th spacial dimension?

2 Likes

I was reading a manga about pokemon since I only had ones for the kanto region I was wishing to get the next ones

4 Likes

5 Likes

Atleast you have good ol godot

3 Likes

flowlab would win as itā€™s a balance between complicated & not complicated

1 Like

Flowlab probably wouldnt win mostly because it is very limited and we all know that, but it would get a higher place because its good at what it does and it is really simple and easy to use.

4 Likes

2 Likes

generations rabbit hole confusion% speedrun world record 10:00:00:00:00

3 Likes

why the hell do you get rewarded with coins for abusing dorrie in super mario odyssey lol

3 Likes

Ah yes, the Kanto manga, where an Arbok gets sliced in half and a Magmar gets shattered into pieces

3 Likes