The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

I should be more accepting I suppose -_-

gatekeeping yessssss :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

terayria

Progress on Live? I has a techno thriller cover by the same guy XD

i finished it lol :+1::+1::+1:

Thoughts, ratings, faviorite song? Sorry its my faviorite album so I just gotta know

I like this, I hate myself for it, I died a little bit inside and I hope I go to a place of fire

it was great :+1::+1: i closed the tab so im trying to find it again bc i forgor name of favourite song in album
favourite was louder than words
10/10

1 Like

It is a very good one only surpassed by Switchback, which I feel in my soul when he says "I’ll never be the same, will be the same again!

techno thriller :)- Scandroid - Thriller (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

sadly it there was no evil laugh, I think he would have a very creepy laugh and it would have worked, good otherwise.

I created this, iz it good?-JummBox

1 Like

Just do anything you want as long as it’s respectful. I love posting about my music too!

Nice, I saw that you did that, I’ll check it out soon

When is this gonna become our mascot, huh?

2 Likes

That was never going to be our mascot. It was brought as a joke by an absent mod and everyone believed (and still do) that a flowlab mascot was going to be an anime girl concept. Of course is raised some concerns from older members and it caused a lot of unnecessary conflict on the forums.

So it’s probably best to assume it won’t be a mascot.

2 Likes

Ok, i was just bringing it up cause I was digging through the forums

2 Likes

Yeah, little anime girl isn’t the best for a family friendly mascot

1 Like

Hello, i have quit the project as i have no interest in it