Meet Flow-chan!

Say hello to Flow-chan, flowlab’s upcoming mascot, and grazer’s new Twitch streaming vtuber model. A fun and quirky highschool girl, that loves making games as much as she loves playing them. Showing off her favorite flowlab cheer outfit and stunning flowing icy blue ribbon-like hair, Flow-chan is almost ready to spread the word “flowlab” across the entire world. Be ready, as she will be hosting the next Flowjam event in 2022!

23 Likes

I don’t even know how to react to this…
Lol.

10 Likes

It’s very interesting :thinking:

5 Likes

So grazer is a man of culture I see…

5 Likes

She’s so cute! I love this :laughing:

5 Likes

I got really bored and decided to make this. Since your drawing didn’t have color in it, I had to improvise.
I also wanted to experiment making a LEGO anime figure, lol.

29 Likes

That’s impressive dude!

6 Likes

Dang! Nice work, Maniac!

6 Likes

Whoah, that’s awesome :slight_smile:

10 Likes

damn, i cannot build anything with lego. that is good!

8 Likes

We already have the first fan art of Flow-chan, very cool

6 Likes

Thanks everyone. I didn’t realize how popular it would have been, lol.
It feels weird having her in my collection now because I mostly do LEGO transformer Mocs, but I think she still looks pretty cool.

8 Likes

Flowlab, mascot, Grazer, VTuber…
Something doesn’t add up here

5 Likes

i don’t know how to feel about this
all I know how to feel about is that flowlab finally has a mascot so that’s cool

3 Likes

I drew her with some changes I made so that she was easier for me to draw (she ended up very plain though, oh well)
I also tried to add a flow-y effect cause I thought it would look cool?? Idk if I drew that well though :confused:

16 Likes

I feel like we’re gonna start seeing a surge of great fanart now thanks to this forum :joy:

9 Likes

Mhx_Air started it, lol.

7 Likes

More Flow-chan fan art, nice. I for one welcome a surge of Flow-chan fan art. It will only reinforce her concept into becoming flowlab canon lore lol

7 Likes

I have a feeling Mhx browses DeviantArt a lot if you know what I mean :smirk:

5 Likes

8 Likes