The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

sadly it there was no evil laugh, I think he would have a very creepy laugh and it would have worked, good otherwise.

I created this, iz it good?-JummBox

1 Like

Just do anything you want as long as it’s respectful. I love posting about my music too!

Nice, I saw that you did that, I’ll check it out soon

When is this gonna become our mascot, huh?

2 Likes

That was never going to be our mascot. It was brought as a joke by an absent mod and everyone believed (and still do) that a flowlab mascot was going to be an anime girl concept. Of course is raised some concerns from older members and it caused a lot of unnecessary conflict on the forums.

So it’s probably best to assume it won’t be a mascot.

2 Likes

Ok, i was just bringing it up cause I was digging through the forums

2 Likes

Yeah, little anime girl isn’t the best for a family friendly mascot

1 Like

Hello, i have quit the project as i have no interest in it

Guess you don’t know how to take a hint

Neil Cicierega - Daft Mouth - YouTube Harder Better Faster Stronger music moment

I don’t know l, I quote like it however. :smirk: The emoji adds to the joke if you couldn’t already tell. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nice! rcreger is practically an expert with that software so I would suggest asking him.

Cover here from head to toe in armor made from Flowlab code blocks and then older, experienced users will eventually be able to see her normally (reveal like Samus in Metroid).

1 Like

I just read all 200+ posts

that’s a real extended conversation you had there

1 Like

Dedication

1 Like

Can’t belive i just tried to read all whoknowatthispoint messages that i missed cause my laptop shut down XD
Edit : it was 144 XD

Anyone else ever been dubbed “dead” by online people cause you have been enactive for like a week XD

idk i wasnt on to see XD