Ok I got one

I tried my best!

4 Likes

lol I like booth of those! @Autumnwind_cat @19329

4 Likes

rv07zec597x31

4 Likes

5 Likes

@Autumnwind_cat @Greggo @19329 @MrMcMemerMan @ManiacPumpkin @GalaxianGames @edwardi

1 Like

Can I be Bulbasaur? <20>

1 Like

Seriously, can somebody find me a bigger picture?!?! Lol, I’m already almost out of room AGAIN!!!

4 Likes

Alright gang, we need a solution to this conundrum. And I have decided on what to do.

I am making my own image. Now, if any of you want in, here are the rules and guidelines.
Submit your character. It has to be appropriate and not copyrighted. If those two requirements are met, I’ll probably add it in.
Post an image. I need a thorough, well-thought sketch at the least. Once I have that, I’ll add it in!
Smash Character [OPTIONAL] As some of you may know, we’re working on making a Smash Bros. Game inside of flowlab!! If you want in on it, add a short description of your character, as well as some weapons and combat options.
Thanks, and have a good time!

3 Likes

@Greggo @GalaxianGames @MrMcMemerMan @ManiacPumpkin @The_Kodex @Autumnwind_cat @19329 @Johnny_boy @grazer

1 Like

@Baconcat008 @JR_01 @todorrobot @CrimsonBlackGames @MrMcMemerMan @ShadowGaming @ScrapStudios @spencertheball @Cuts_ups @Crigence

1 Like

Oh hey guys don’t forget to vote on this poll What game should I make?

Bruh
@cringence he might beat you on the shameless plugs!

1 Like