The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Oh yeah I’m going to beat him on that, I have a YouTube channel, a Twitter account, and a Discord server.

Well are you going to enter a Character?

1 Like

@rcreger @F3Art @Caden9

1 Like

Luigi = Copyright
Ultra Instinct = Copyright

Do u have any Characters from a game you made?

1 Like

Are you asking for a collab image? @meburningslime

1 Like

I am going to make it so yes I’ll retitle it but I’m asking for Characters.

2 Likes

Not unless you’d take spaceship sprites. I do have the character from Mushroom Madness, but he’s just a navy blue colored person

1 Like

I am seriously considering that, where it’s an army but all the soldiers are us then we can have ships over us like yours.

1 Like

You know, the name luigi isn’t copyrighted unless you use the green italian plumber. Since luigi is a common italian name. Ultra instinct is in fact copyrighted, but what about Luigi Instinct? Lol.

1 Like

You could take the player from my game Cyberchair

This will take time because I have to design a front view for them, @meburningslime

1 Like

It’s an image of luigi, lol

1 Like

Just shave off the shache and its an all new character, lol.

1 Like

Images boiz, I need images.

1 Like

@Maniacpumpkin

2 Likes

alpha!!! on Twitter: "A debate as old as time... Is Luigi the best? Is Luigi  the worst? ... or is he the ULTIMATE?! https://t.co/xFaolpu9Bc Join us in  the first episode of the " replace the letter on the cap and it’s fine

1 Like

I’ll have to draw up something later, I honestly don’t have anything, unless you just draw a basic minecraft zombie with a pumpkin face, literally what my character looks like.
Reason I say zombie is because his skin is green, but his face is a pumpkin.

1 Like

Ok lol, I thought the knight mixed with the Headless Horseman was a great idea.

1 Like

Although the head is able to come off so you could draw my character holding his head like he’s about to throw it as a bowling ball, lol.
But then it grows back…

1 Like