The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

His head is at an angle which is why his eyes are more slanted, but these are just concepts, not the official art yet.

1 Like

This guy is more powerful than that. Although he doesn’t arrive to Site: 012 till after the incident and ends up getting yeeted by Subject: 000 during the final battle of my current novel.

So in the timeline, he’s based at a SCU facility and doesn’t dispatch until the incident happens.

In Refraction, there’s a secret ending where you get killed by a 10-A, but it’s unsure of which one.

3 Likes

whats refraction?
is it a game?

2 Likes

It’s ManiacPumpkin’s Flowjam 2023 game.

2 Likes

It ties with the series slightly. Nothing is as it seems.

It should be on the featured list, maybe first or second page, not hard to miss.

4 Likes

wow nice drawing i could not do that :grinning:

2 Likes

Maniac Pumpkin drew that, Dwgamemaster was commenting on it.

2 Likes

oh… ok! well nice drawing @ManiacPumpkin

2 Likes

Is he super big and explosive powers

1 Like

He’s not entirely that big, just around 2 meters tall or 6 feet in height. The same size as a human.

In terms of explosion abilities, he doesn’t have anything other than a large modified sniper that allows him to easily kill targets over 1,000 meters away.

Monitor is one of the 10-A’s which were mechanical vessels places inside Subject: 010 and became abnormal creations during the Wystan Program.

Monitor was one of many along with Soundboard and Legion.

4 Likes

Now Subject: 003 or Titanius is around 6 kilometers tall, almost 3,000 times larger in height.

This mech was forged by the Foremaker of Technology and sent to Earth millions of years ago to vaporize the surface of Earth when anything went wrong. Sure enough, countless things deemed humans as dangerous and a threat to the rest of the worlds, but Titanius refused the order to use the power of a dwarf star to turn Earth into another sun, so Forgicaft, the Foremaker of Technology sent Magnus, an even larger and more advanced mechanical being to Earth to finish the job.

3 Likes

ok. cool!

ooh can you tell me more about this guy? does he have anything to do with a cassette?

2 Likes

No, it’s not SoundWave or has anything to do with Cassettes.

He has large speakers around his body and on the palm of his hands that allow massive vibrations and sound waves that can cause natural disasters and objects to dissolve into the very atoms they are made of.

Making him very powerful and deadly.

4 Likes

Wow scary. And cool. Name is great too.

3 Likes

Message from the Discord Server:

“The server has been kind of dead and after drawing up some concept designs, I thought of some sort of Fan Art contest of some sort. The winner will be featured in the credits of the game along with something else that can be negotiable, not sure what it would be. Anyway the Fan Art can be digital, hand drawn, or even an animation for overachievers. It can be your own creation you wish to see in the series or an existing character. All concepts are welcome. The voting will most likely be from me, but I may also host a community poll on it as well. I want to see if anyone would be interested before I announce a start and end date for it.”

4 Likes

Thanks for the inspiration!

3 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin here is my official fanart :grin:

8 Likes

I forgot to ask what color his helmet was so I hope you like it orange :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I never colored the pictures, but that’s literally the same color I planned to have him as well, lol.

Looks amazing, great job!

8 Likes

It’s not a helmet, that’s what he actually looks like. He’s not of New Caben, but a refugee from a war ridden world and he joined the New Caben elites and moved up the ranks to one of the highest Commanders.

6 Likes