THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST (lolpinkshep)

If you did not previously know I used to make games and games reviews under this account, and then I stopped, BUT I’d like to commemorate thoses reviews by making one last one. I want THE BEST GAME on flowlab and review it. If @rcreger would like to help me find it I’d be thankful. Thanks! I just want to see what I missed out on for the past year.

1 Like

@lolpinkshep wait, is this a review discussion or… You didn’t quite explain it too clearly for my dumb brain to understand, lol.

Review sorry it’s because I used to make reviews on flow lab games

I mean, I have a game that I wouldn’t mind being reviewed, if your up to it.

But it’s not like the best game on here, so you probably might try asking others. But I think you should go back to a full review again. I’m currently doing so and I think its a lot of fun and benefits both the reviewer and the victim, lol. So I think you should definitely review more than just one game cause there isn’t like the “best game” on flowlab, there’s actually a list and it depends on what you like. Specifically genres, examples such as horror, medieval, minigame, tycoon, ect. So there isn’t a best game on here, but a bunch.