The Soul Returns

Hello great world of flowlab! I am the great dark KNIGHT! I have come to give rage games like never before! Now I see you irritation for this games. I see some not. But don’t worry you will great the hang of it. This is my very first game! So let the game and updates (BEGIN) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The soul returns
This game is brought to you by OF COUSE-ME, will be all about the great soul! You have only dash as your attack, your defense, and your strength! All I can tell you that you will smash your computer to bits! HAHAHAHAHA!

Story
In Netxo you are the best soul anyone has ever foughting! But then something came. Darkness took hold of the world, all the warriors in the world come to challenge you, even with the cheats, they follow now rule! Time to show if you really are the best!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to Flowlab!

Why thank you Meme Patrol Shrekinson.
I see do you work for the Meme Department

1 Like

Anyways How do you this?
When The great soul dashes he needs to dash toward the mouse how can I do such thing?

1 Like

MouseClick velocity? A game link would help us help you.

You’re welcome! No I do not work for a Meme Department of any kind. I’m just a memer.

1 Like

why hello welcome to flowlab hope you have a great time being here!

2 Likes

Hm ok Well have a good day

Yes It will be the best

2 Likes

Hello Great Flowlab Warriors! I have come back from my quest! Giving you updates now!
I have added the basic enemies for the game, which will be explained down below!
enemy

1. Turret
    This Magnificent machinge fires at a high rate but does not that much damage.
  2. Soul Killer
    Senting out waves of Dark rings at you which will kill you slowly while trapping you or it tied you up.
  3. Stalker: These Fools only can go left to right or top to down.(Summoning Randomizing help) They don’t follow you.
  4. Brutos They are slow but when they get you they ethier throw you or smash you to the ground. FLAT!
  5. Speeders: This things are smart and fast lets see you try to out run them! HAHAHAHA
2 Likes

(Sorry for some misspells)

1 Like

You too!

I will

I like to see you try Sir Shrekinson.

1 Like

When it comes out of course

1 Like

Hello Everyone! I am back with a very short demo for the turrets!

1 Like

@spencertheball summoning (this may be interesting bullet hell gaming)

Yes it would be there will be a way to damage the speeders but im working on it.
There is also a button where things will slow down so if you found it good for you. Great help

1 Like

There is one problem. The dash. If you dash towards the enemy the player will take damage instead of killing them. So here is what suppose to happen. The character needs to be immortal when he dashes but HOW.

Enable or switch?

1 Like

Hm I really don’t know I see if I can put it in problem page

1 Like