The Tale of Gnome is out! My first game is out!

So the Glitch had lasers. Now it doesn’t. Besides shooting missiles repeatedly, should it have any other attacks?

2 Likes

no unless you nerf the existing attack(s)

1 Like

Making the attacks weaker, or less missiles? And, if anyone thinks this game is hard, it’s not meant to be easy, but I am always adding something to make the game slightly easier.

1 Like

I’m trying to make it where you can pause the game, but I don’t really know how. Can someone help me?

1 Like

Get a pause from the gameflow section

idk

Game has been updated quite a bit since I was last on here, so allow me to update everyone:

1. New Character with run, jump, and idle animations
  2. Bow/arrow now work more smoothly
    3.Boss has new attack: shockwave lasers

And to add to that, I am thinking of adding:

1. Character select menu, with 4 characters to choose from, which will be announced soon.
    2.More attacks for the boss, like spin attacks, bombs, and maybe, just maybe, a monster spawner.
  2. Better looking chase monster in the second level, cause it looks like burning garbage
    Screenshot 2021-12-14 1.30.36 PM

4 I am going to make it much easier to survive the spikes, and you will bounce when you touch top of the spikes, maybe

4 Likes

Nice. Also the spikes should only hurt you from the top and not the sides or bottom.

I thought I fixed that. Guess not. I’ll get to that soon

1 Like

Ok, I fixed the spikes. And, if anyone has a pixel monster for the 2nd level chase boss, post it here. That would help tremendously. Ima try making one in pixilart, but I’m too lazy.

1 Like