The _Unknown Investigation

A topic about uncovering the mysteries of the flowlab user _Unknown. He appears to be an arg (said “you are on the right path” when told about sounding like an arg)
We will need to wait until the dystopian game is out for extra information,but lets go off of what we have now.

1 Like

From the information about the game,we know some things:
This takes place during a war.
This is in the 20th century.
The rich being the only ones who survive seems to be a very important detail. Perhaps this could take place around the great depression,maybe even a bit after it. If this does take place around or post-great depression,it is most likely in World War 2.

1 Like

Wow ok thats a lot lol

1 Like

It has been confirmed the game is in a war. I’d say _Unknown is either one of the people speaking in the new leak,or the one eyed man.
_Unknown most likely would’ve gotten lost and forgotten about before/after the war,explaining the username.

1 Like

Yes The game is almost out…Maybe it will give some backstory…into this year…

3 Likes

I think I know who _Unknown is!(Not quite) here is my theory. We just need to gather all of the fact of different users. Their spelling, their grammar their time when they get off and how much time do they spend on forum! then will be able to figure it out…

…hehe…

HAHAHA
or maybe it could be me.
download
(Warning: This is only for comedy)

3 Likes