There still a bug for mobile on the sprite editor

Can you fix this @grazer Ive told you in the past and you still haven’t fix this bug on mobile it keeps deleting every work I do on the editor. I have to keep redoing every thing I do and it’s getting really annoying please fix.

1 Like

Flowlab isn’t made to be used on mobile so I’m not surprised it’s buggy. I don’t think there is a legitimate fix for this, and I doubt Grazer will change anything (If he does it won’t be anytime soon)

1 Like

Its a pixel art editor why the heck is it not for mobile, ever notice that there is a thing called a drawing tablet. Lot of people prefer to use an mobile device for pixel art

1 Like

You can always use pixelart, or piskel then upload it to flowab.

1 Like

I’m not going to dwload 20 things on my ipad

1 Like

Then there isn’t anything I can tell you

1 Like

@TheHeadlessHorsemen - who are you? You are talking like you’ve been here forever, but I don’t recognize your name or pfp.

5 Likes

The moment of judgement, this is

2 Likes

any way thats not the point the point is it’s buggy can you fix it?

1 Like

The point is, you’re being a teensy bit demanding for someone who AFAIK I know just showed up last week. Please be more polite.

2 Likes

It’s been on here for more than 2 years and its still not fixxed that’s why im upset as well as everything in my game keeps deleting itself

1 Like

You’re not helping yourself not get banned again :neutral_face:

???

Ok, well if you can give me more specific details about exactly what is happening, then I’ll at least have something to investigate:

1. What sort of device is this? Model and OS software version please (e.g. iPad Air with iOS 15.2)
  2. Is this your device, or does it belong to a school or something? (they often install junk that will interfere with server communication)
  3. What exactly is being deleted and when? Objects? Levels? Behaviors? How often does this issue occur? Can you reproduce the problem in a reliable way?

Please answer these questions, and I’ll take a look at the problem.

1 Like

Ok sorry,

ipad air

Bascially when I go to edit like draw or erase the entire sprite keeps deleting

also I found a few more bugs that are on all platforms

1 Like

Randomly when I edit then go to play game there will be ghost blocks from blocks I deleted, its just the hitboxes no textures. Not a big deal doesn’t happen often and goes away when you refresh.

Second the search bar somtimes doesn’t show games I search which I know the exact names and know they exist but the search says there is nothing by that title or whatever it says

1 Like

What version of iOS?

So drawing never works, and any time you attempt to draw a pixel, the entire sprite is deleted instead?

“Randomly” is not super helpful, and it’s almost certainly not random. Is it possible for you to describe the steps to make this happen?

Do you have an example of a failing search?

I have an iPad (7th generation) on 15.1 and I have the same issues as well. It was an iPad that our school issued out, but ever since the last update it had, flowlab and even just the search browser has been acting up.

Coding works just fine, but when I go to edit a sprite, it keeps bugging out. Sometimes when I just click or tap the screen to either use the fill tool or just to draw a dot, it deletes everything. I have a choice of refreshing the page so it doesn’t save as being a blank sprite, or I can undo the action and 1/10 times it will replace everything back the way it was, until I click on the screen to edit the sprite texture.

The reason I’m speaking up is because @TheHeadlessHorsemen and I have the same device. I never spoke much about the issue because I have a macbook to do most of this work instead of using the iPad, but because of this issue, it completely destroyed my tower defense game by wiping all animations from every object, and deleted half the sprites in the game before I realized this bug was actually deleting sprites so I think this could be quite an issue.

Also my School is forcing me to update the iPad to 15.3.1, so I’ll let you know if it fixes the browser issues, or makes it worse. But so far the iPad itself is just junk.

2 Likes

You do realize that we can just click on the edit history to see what the original message was, right?

1 Like