This is the lounge to express code and games

1 Like

This game is what i have so far

Soo… a coding lounge, eh? Interesting…

Yeah you express ideas.

1 Like

Story A man wakes up and appears to be stuck in a white room with a knife and a crate and a button he tries out the crate but cant open it he says its seal shut soon the man tries the button and says it needs more weight the man takes the box and pushes it on the button a gateway open he went through but it was the same room but more challenging to pass soon he completed that room in the next room he found people real being but his hairs went up their faces were pale as a ghost walking like a zombie he went to talk to them but they screamed like they have never saw a person before soon after he thought he died but he restarted like in a video game after many attempts he started to loose control over his body and screamed why am i here and what do you want from me soon after a deep male voice speak and said complete my challenges with just a knife and ill let you go home and see your family THE END.

1 Like

…
If you want it to be intriguing, maybe use grammar. I ca re-write it for you once I get back from Mass, if you want.

1 Like

Yeah that would be real great for me i love it.

Within the vast void of white, lay a single man. As he slowly came to his senses, his eyes settle on a knife within arm’s reach. Grabbing it, he begins to survey his surroundings. A small room he could just barely make out the corners of. A laser barrier blocked the only means of escape. He tries standing on the pressure plate to open the barrier, but he is not heavy enough. He then notices a nearby crate made of steel. The man walks over and examines the crate to see if it could be opened, but even his knife could not pierce it’s fortified exterior. The man resorts to pushing the crate onto the pressure plate. The path forwards opens, and he rushes forwards…

Into yet another white, soulless room.

And another.

And another.

For as far as the man could see was a vast ocean of blank rooms, devoid of any form or feature, completely still as if time itself had stopped working.

And then he saw…

It.

3 Likes

I spent way too long on this lol @pingkiller122

Bro that is insane you got the best typing.

check my game description nah bro you the next narrartor

1 Like