Till We Have Faces: Midnight Cry Demo

Which monster? You can only hurt the Faceless.

1 Like

The glitchy monster thing

1 Like

The Watcher is impervious to all forms of damage currently within the game.

3 Likes

Ohhh, it didnt have a face so i thought IT was the faceless.

1 Like

Sorry, the Faceless are the humanoid guys who try to grab you. The Watcher you just have to hide from.

Huh, when I hid in the closet, I still got attacked.

2 Likes

If he sees you enter the closet he’ll still kill you. Enter the closet before he opens the door

Okay goodbye gonna work on something.

1 Like

Yay! return. Also I agree the challenge

3 Likes
How difficult is the game?

0 voters

After voting, read this.

the intended difficulty level is 8.

1 Like
How good are the graphics?

0 voters

I am going to be releasing the game on Itch extremely soon. If there’s any feedback you’d like to give me, I’d love to hear it.

5 Likes

Nice game, one minor suggestion: I didn’t know that I had a weapon for like the first few minutes and was trying to find one, so maybe like a tutorial? Maybe I’m just dumb

5 Likes

yea, a tutorial would be nice

3 Likes

My goal is to not have a tutorial so as to keep it immersive. However, several people have told me that the weapons need to be highlighted in some way. I will do that!

2 Likes

Do the rooms feel too empty or do they look good?

1 Like

1 Like

Well if you want to make it have atmospheric effects, you should look at @BradenS game in the minigame dome and you will see what I mean, I modeled my snow off of it, it is really cool

1 Like

Is this demo ready to be put onto Itch?

• Yes
  • No (list reasons why)

0 voters

1 Like

idk, it just feels unpolished, i think it needs some more explanation on how the game works aswell as some more atmospherical things like ambience and a vignette effect

3 Likes