"Time To Be Rick Roll"

Hi Everyone I am Rick Rolly. Professional Rick Astley fan and fan of the rick roll memes. So Here is my rule. So If you can rick roll me the great king of not being rick rolled then you will be the new king! Hahaha! But you have 3 chances! And if I rick roll you, you will be beaten from this challenge HAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

i kinda want to mess with this person but i think they are @John_Shrekinson … idk what should i do

2 Likes

Nope. Can confirm that is not me. However, you can wait until April next year for the massive revelation of something that involves a bizarre challenge if you are into such topics.

1 Like

No I am not him I am RICK ROLLY

1 Like

DO IT DO IT NOW DO IT

1 Like

ok first off, this is not a funny name at all

and the last time i even heard about someone over 10 even caring about rick rolls was like 5 years ago
it’s quite a dead meme

Please stop spreading bullshit misinformation that could also perhaps be misinterpreted as propaganda. This utterly nonsensical statement of yours is simply not true. You just lack a sense of humor. Rickrolling is one of those ever-evolving, never dying memes/trends. I am confident that the art of Rickrolling will continue far ahead into humanity’s existence.

1 Like

The rick roll meme is…is dead…But how this can’t be you are lieing right you have to be hahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :face_holding_back_tears:No…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY NO NO NOO WHY :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

OMG WE HAVE A RICK ROLL BELIEVER THANK YOU FOR BELIEVEING THE POWER OF RICK ROLL

2 Likes

Hey everyone im back from the longest months of my life! So my computer had died out (RIP) and I got myself a new highly tech computer! Which means I get to rick roll you forever!