Top Down 32px Sprites?

Im making a Tower Defense game and I need help!
So if your are a pixel artist and you want to help come ask me in this “Topic”
Just ask me what you can do and ill give you an idea of what i want it to look like and your imagination could run wild from there!

5 Likes

Are we thinking a similar art style to blooms td5? I could do something but I have very little time, so it may take a while especially if you need animations

3 Likes

I actually do not need animations but that’s ok… i actually think btd4 would be a better example so you don’t have to works so hard i just need a top view sprite…
Example:image

2 Likes

But if you wanna help the tower u can help me make is a (“lightning mage”) {color scheme:blue}

1 Like

Does it matter if its male or female? Should I make both?

2 Likes

make a female pmbal20c

1 Like

wtf is this

I didn’t have enough letters in post… sorry

2 Likes

Imagine

1 Like

I think it stands for “post must be at least 20 characters long”.

2 Likes

I’m not very good at top town views when it comes to something like this, cause I’m also working on a td game as well, but I’m using isometric views instead.

1 Like

So do this
< put something in here, doesn’t have to be this sentence >
just put anything between those, but no spaces, symbols, or numbers, or enters. Just letters with no spaces. Observe.

2 Likes

Look.

2 Likes

I literally specialize in 32x32. Let me know if I can help!

3 Likes

sure! you could help just reply when you are ready to work ill give you your tower!

1 Like

you can get to work on a tower from your creativity something that looks weak but cool at the same time

2 Likes

or if you dont wanna do that you can make a water tower

2 Likes

how is the lightning mage doing

1 Like

wat.
I never said I was making anything

1 Like

oops not you hahahaha