Top-of-the-line reviews! (The Crigence Critique)

Friendly reminder that you can buy Starblast Finale. I won’t hold it against you if you don’t want to buy, but if you enjoy my game and want to support me, that’s the best way to :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, it’s been a while. I haven’t touched flowlab in over a year. I go to the forums out of boredom one day and see a game that I made ~2 years ago is on this list, and I’m thankful. I’m considering going back to flowlab, maybe finishing Kid’s Quest 2 or polishing up 1.

Also I’m aware Kid’s Quest 1 and 2 are pretty broken right now. Probably has to do with flowlab updates, and a combination of horrible spaghetti code.

9 Likes

can i create a game plss

1. Don’t revive old topics. It makes the more important ones get lost in the forum.
  2. If you have any questions, plz create your own topic
1 Like

2 Likes

I ended up giving @Crigence his options and laser pointer while not even realizing it until just now. Lmao

4 Likes

Would anyone actually be interested in seeing The Crigence Critique come back and start reviewing again in 2023?

• Yes
  • No
  • Do you even have to ask?
  • Do whatever your heart tells you to

0 voters

5 Likes

Glad to see you back!

2 Likes

Yes of course! Welcome back!

2 Likes

Of course! Now is the perfect time, there are no active review threads at the moment.

4 Likes

I have a small game for you. I wanted to see if I could make a fun shmup. Lmk what you think.

1 Like