Transformers ()

3 Likes

The Transformers: The Movie :sob:

3 Likes

Anybody watching Transformers: Rise of the Beasts when it comes out?

Watch Transformers Prime season 1 full episodes on YouTube

3 Likes

Awesome trailer for a VR Transformers game

2 Likes

Bruh I keep playing Arrival to Earth with my teeth and I canā€™t stop

1 Like

now iā€™m playing the N.E.S.T. theme with my teeth

1 Like

I know this is kinda a old post but you can literally watch all the episodes and seasons on the official transformer channel.

2 Likes

The official channel hasnā€™t uploaded the whole season 1 of Transformers Prime, and NEW TRANSFORMERS WORLD has. Thatā€™s why I posted their playlist of Transformers Prime season 1. At least you can watch all of Transformers G1 on the official channel though.

1 Like

actually it was Scorponok

1 Like

Correction, you can watch all seasons on the official channel including season 1, I just checked.

2 Likes

Yeah I know, but they havenā€™t uploaded all of season 1ā€™s episodes yet for some reason. I hope they do that soon, but they might not prioritize it because multiple other people have done it for them already.

Hasbro also owns Power Rangers and has an official channel for that. Power Rangers episodes and seasons regularly get uploaded to the official channel every 3-7 days. My guess is that they upload these faster because,

1. The Power Rangers channel team/person is just better or more available at their job
    or
  2. They see more reason to upload because random people havenā€™t uploaded the episodes unofficially like Transformers.

So far you can watch every version of Power Rangers on the official channel from the original Mighty Morphin to Megaforce. Sometimes the seasons are uploaded out of order, like how Jungle Fury was uploaded before S.P.D. There are some exceptions however, like none of the DVD-only or theatrical PR movies are on the channel, and for some obvious reason, the two newer dinosaur-themed seasons (Dino Charge and Dino Fury) are on the kids channel instead of the main one.

The Transformers official channel hasnā€™t uploaded all 26 Prime season 1 episodes yet, and they donā€™t seem to have some series in their entirety like Power Rangers does.

1 Like

@117JOJO i would agree lol also IK IT WAS YOU

2 Likes

@117JOJO not transformers memes but this is just yes XD
guac
XD

3 Likes

lgbt ACTUALLY stands for leprosy, gout, bulimia and trans

4 Likes

bro do you play fortnite cuz i hear they just added optimus prime and optimus primal. Not joking they show him in the new chapter 3 season 4 trailer

4 Likes

robot monke is in forknife? wow

4 Likes

Yes, I saw an ad on XBox. They just added Optimus Prime to Fortnite.

4 Likes

@AceOfClubs nice pfp, wind waker is my 3rd favorite zelda(my 2nd favorite zelda is botw and my favorite zelda is totk)

3 Likes