Transformers ()

I was thrifting earlier today and I came across an old Transformers Train Set. It didn’t transform and it surely was worth something but I didn’t pick it up.

I also came across a 2003 Energon Decepticon Snow Cat. I thought it was the TMNT Van because it was so weathered, but it’s a good example of a figure I would never design.

A majority of the vehicle mode is made up of accessories, which most are missing, so there’s a big gap between the frame of the vehicle and the roof. I’m not complaining for a $3 figure who has a pretty good robot mode.

3 Likes

cool thing i was going through my dads old toys and found out he has a 1985 vintage Bandai Jetfire

2 Likes

anyone seen the rise of the beasts trailer?

2 Likes

Yeah it was cool, but

this is cooler

3 Likes

ik right i asked him about it and he said he used to have a starscream as well but his mom threw it out saying he was too old for toys

2 Likes

pics lol sry my dumb face is in there i don’t have a phone will also send robot form if I can figure out how to transform it

4 Likes

Crying Emoji Dies GIF - Crying Emoji Dies GIFs
Glad I was allowed to keep most of mine. My mom only threw out my toys if they were broken, which is why my whole official Transformers collection is just this:

(I know for a fact that I used to have more unless someone implanted fake memories of me driving a remote control Bumblebee from movie 1 or 2)

3 Likes

You can look up instructions online. I highly recommend removing your face from the last image by just drawing over it.

2 Likes

A. why?
B. i don’t mind having my face out there anyway XD

C. ROBOT FORM!!!

4 Likes

my genuine smile because robot!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Bro Jetfire

2 Likes

why is he kinda fine tho?

oMg gAy pAnIk!!! jk jk lol

optimus

1 Like

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

2 Likes

puginarug when Jetfire: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_closed_eyes:
puginarug when Optimus Prime: :rage: :gun: :fire:

2 Likes

I always wanted that figure, lol.

I picked up a ton of old G1 figures from my local thrift store and I actually have Jetfires gun that was assorted in a damaged box with G1 Thrust and a ton of other random accessories.
I’m assuming it was his considering it displayed it on the toy catalogue.

3 Likes

This is probably my most favorite and rarest figure in my collection. A 100% original G1 Skylynx. Since he had no accessories, it makes it a very easy figure. Plus there are no missing parts and was in great condition which surprised me. Even the battery slot had no corrosion or probably has ever been used.

2 Likes

wow i would love that

3 Likes

Here’s most of my original G1 figures. I have a few others, but are either missing limbs or broken.

This doesn’t include the other hundred of shows or movie figures throughout the years that I have.

The large gun between Twintwist and Perceptor is the one that I think goes to Jetfire.

2 Likes