Transformers ()

Ironhide?

Downvote, Transformers are only good in human form if they are anime girls

The real 117JOJO is back, and that is the worst Transformers take I’ve ever seen.
Proof:

1 Like

Point taken, GI Joes machinery and robots battle in giant city from the future

2 Likes

That’s a McDonald’s Optimus Prime.

I’ve came across many of those and even had a few in my lifetime. I don’t collect the McDonald’s Transformer toys because they are super cheap and don’t even transform.

4 Likes

I agree but I’m gonna keep my Burger King Optimus Prime and Bumblebee because they and my ROTF Bolt Bumblebee Gravity Bot are my only Transformers toys that I still have from my childhood

3 Likes

Oh sorry, lol. I just realized which message you were replying to.

My phone bugged out and took me to a different post.

3 Likes

Uhhhh John’s not me.

understood

2 Likes

I know, that’s why I was replying to my own message.

I didn’t realize I until John replied to me.

5 Likes

Just found out this existed lol
https://www.google.com/search?q=magic+the+gathering+transformers&rlz=1C1OPNX_enCA1035CA1035&oq=magic+the+gathering+transformers&aqs=chrome..69i57.6230j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

3 Likes

Yeah I have a few of those.

I pulled a Token Ravage card which the token cards are pretty rare and cost more than the rest.

I want to get SoundWave so I can use Ravage and hopefully get ahold of a Laserbeak token for it as well.

3 Likes

Why would anyone buy the Nicee toy when this exists

3 Likes

4 Likes

offensive much? #TransRightsAreHumanRights

1 Like

Offensive none. Jokes are the rights of all sentient beings.

1 Like

not if the jokes are offensive and discriminatory against people

respect is the right of all sentient beings and if jokes deny people respect then they prob arent very good jokes and whoever told them needs to get better content

I respect trans and LGBT. I have no problem with them, and a corny joke isn’t likely to offend anyone unless they use Twitter and/or are fragile. Please consider not starting up a debate whenever a joke seems offensive. A corny pun should have no effect on transgender people. One of Flowlab’s biggest experts, 00T, is trans and I’m pretty sure that she wouldn’t have any problem with this silly pun.

5 Likes

understandable but pls use a filter when you post things related to race/lgbtq community

2 Likes

Ok, what filter do you think would work best? Sepia or grayscale?

3 Likes