Triple sprite bug

i found a bug were a sprite triples, how do i remove it?

Not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean you have 3 of the same object on top of itself?
If so, just click on it, then click delete, or hover over it and click “backspace”.
Maybe you’re talking about something different, but I still don’t think it’s a bug.

1 Like

please

• be more specific
  • include a game link (or tell us way more detail, or DM us or grazer if it’s private)

I think you might have messed with the Keep Between Levels option without fully knowing how it works. You put the object with that setting into one level, then don’t place the object again in the levels after it because it will automatically be placed in the exact same spot but in the new level.

its like the sprite triples and the clones follow it, the clones spawn to the sides of the original

1 Like

its not about levels the bug apears in a 1 lvl game

1 Like

I semi know what your talking about, not too sure about how I fixed it but I think the reason was I used keep on level restart a long with incorrectly using the spawn block, my advice is take a screenshot of it happening and the code, maybe share a game link. Sorry that I can’t help.

im not using spawning block,the sprite is cloning by itself

yeah, like code alpaca said, you should try deleting the player, there might be extra player objects underneath.

or just try moving a player away