Try out my fnaf style game so far

controls mouse left click rectangle, mouse right click rectangle to exit camera
number keys to switch camera’s, f to use flashlight

Instuctions: (this will be updated)

Moniter those animatronics. They tend to move around at night so be careful and check those camera’s.

Poppy puppet: she like’s to come out and play so watch out for her. if you see the box she’s in open, close the camera for a second, and then open it back up. wind the music box up to keep poppy asleep, if you don’t wind it back up in time, she will get you, and it will be too late.

2 Likes

the animatronics dont move yet.

Hi. I have a suggestion for you.
Why don’t you make it so that you left click the camera button once to enter and a second time to exit? This would be less confusing for the player.

1 Like

don’t trash it, it’s a good start

2 Likes

penny puppet’s jumpscare and camera’s have been added.

Don’t trash it, its actually pretty good, keep adding to it

did you try it out? i added a jumpscare that actually scared me, even though i saw it coming xD

1 Like

I tried the game out, but I didn’t get jumpscared because I stopped playing when I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Two out of the three animatronics had left the stage, and the puppet was just staring at the camera and left while I was checking the vents.
But with all that said, this game looks good so far, and I think you should continue working on it. Although I thought that Teddy was a teddy bear, not a robot, but okay?

teddy is a robot, and aww man, you didn’t get jumpscared. try it again, the jumpscare i made- im actually proud of it.

1 Like

its teddy bear, cammy cat, momo mouse, buddy bunny (who will be found in another camera but he’s broken but somehow is able to move), poppy puppet.

1 Like

Okay, so this time I did get jumpscared, although the camera didn’t get closed because I was spamming the camera button, so I didn’t get scared when I should have. It took me a second try to get the proper jumpscare, and this time I did get spooked a bit.
But do you want to know what REALLY creeped me out?

I did not see that coming…

This screen came at me when I least expected it. This was very well done.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @MetaNinja :smiley: it feels great to get good feedback from you

1 Like

same here

1 Like

Yo, I just play tested this game and for the most part it is super cool. I did have one request though, if you could change the camera or link it to the space bar so people on ipad can play too. Since I mainly use an iPad with keyboard to play most of these it doesn’t have a right click, only a left so I couldn’t close the camera once it was opened. Just an idea though, this way it wouldn’t effect normal computer players much, in fact I feel it might enhance it since it would be easy and fast to open the camera without have to manually click (only if your on the verge of death)
I mean this is just an idea and you don’t have to add it, but it would make it possible for me to play it, lol. Other than that I have no complaints. This game is really well done and I know its not finished, but I can see this becoming a really great game.

1 Like

I think having left click open and close the camera is good. As I said, I didn’t see the jumpscare the first time because I was spamming the camera button, and it just kept opening the camera even when it should have closed.

1 Like

thank you for your feedback, and i will add your requests. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i don’t know how to play, but the puppet made me jump twice. those are some good jump scares.

1 Like

if your going to use a fnaf jumpscare sound, edit it to fit your game more
this made the porkys nightmare jumpscare much more effective than it was with just a fnaf 1 deafault jumpscare sound

1 Like

okay. :slight_smile:

thanks and it made me jump even though i made it and saw it coming :rofl: