trying to make a skeleton spwn on a grave but i cant get the right cord ants

when the casket opens up i wnt it to spwan direcly on it

Hi! Extract the coordinates (this x, this y) and connect them to the spawn behavior.

idk how to find them , i see the 0/0 or whateer they would be but when i type them in i dont see anything hzppening

ohhhhhhhhh nvm ill try

every time it doesnt save what rhe type to spawn is for some reason can you show me an example please https://flowlab.io/game/play/1430166 last lvl is test lvl

I couldn’t find any Spawn Behavior in your logic.
spawn
The “Spawn” behavior is available on the Components tab.

yea i know what the spawn is , it wasnt working so i removed it to try other possibilities

This is how the Spawn behavior works:
spawn

I also noticed that you were sending 2 coordinates in just one message.
not like this
Different values need different Names and Messages, like this:
like this

This is how to make the Skeleton Spawner Object, spawn a skeleton once the animation is done:
Logic
I added an Expression on the Y coordinates because otherwise, it would spawn the skeleton in the middle of the tomb.

You can read more about the Spawn Behavior here:
https://flowlab.io/behavior_handbook/#components-spawn

Hope this helps :smiley:

thats exactly what i wanted thank you , will the skeleton chase behavior still work after it spawned ?

how do you know what number to put in expressions ?

Sure, make sure to have a “Once” connected to the Extractor inside your “Throll Enemy Chase” bundle.
Otherwise, it will only start following after 3 seconds (because your timer delay is set to 30).

okay so i just did it but all myy spawns are spawning skeletons in one location , which is the first spawner, is there a way to get the spawners to spawn skeletons in individual locations

on the last lvl i was working on i use it to test , youll see what i mean there , they only spawn at the one

i took the expression off and it works how i want but you are right about them spawning in the middle of the tomb lol, just need them on the ground

I added the expression back in, and it’s working perfectly fine. Are you sure that you copied the code precisely?

Also, don’t forget to @ me, otherwise, I won’t see your questions.

i added A+61 , did you put any numbers in the expressions , i have multiple spawners . @PixelPizza

nvm its all good now thank you