TURK HUNT - Thanksgiving DUCK HUNT Remake

I got the no dog glitch again. I don’t understand how he is disappearing. I can hear the turkeys spawning. The dog and turkey do not have alpha or position behaviors, and the walls are solid thick. Maybe I should make the dog reset grid position every stage, and the x can be a random. This is the only bug bothering me. I have no idea where the dog and turkeys keep despawning to, neither why nor how.

Wow, this is fantastic! I’m impressed how quickly you put that together, it’s super polished and seems to work great - I didn’t run into any bugs as far as I could tell.

Thanks @grazer. I played a lot of NES as a kid, and most games I could remake in a few hours or so. I was thinking about rebuilding Balloon Fight or something else arcade-esque, but Duck Hunt felt right for Thanksgiving.

I used a once for the turkeys and used level check and TurkeyCall for the dog to set position to
x=1-10/y=5, and while it appears to have fixed the missing dog and turkey glitch, there’s an occasional tiny lag spike where the dog and turkey would have normally despawned and get warped into the stage from somewhere off screen. I have absolutely no idea how they were getting out in the first place, but I’ll assume it’s the dog not being solid and using blocks to flip, getting stuck in a looping flip, and pushed out. The dog spawns the turkeys, so if that is the case, it’s fixed now.