Turning off behavior layering

It’s so obnoxious while making games, and then the behaviors start flying across the screen when they slightly overlapped. I’ve never had an issue with them stacking, so changing this felt meaningless, but overtime it’s become my biggest hinderance. Like copy and pasting this is TERRIBLE.

5 Likes

I like the change, but it’s buggy sometimes and doesn’t let you place it in perfectly legal spots. Like for me, when I make something I first get all the behaviors needed and then start building, them moving down makes that easier. And for bundle inputs and outputs, it makes things easier because people would often mess them up. And for pasting, sometimes you could copy something and then accidentally paste it without knowing. This has caused several issues for people in the past and it’s hard to find this as the cause only you move some behaviors that you know might not do anything on its own. This was a problem with accidentally pasting a bundle on top of itself.

1 Like

I get the pasting problems, but I feel like that was less of an issue, than this has caused. Because a lot of my behaviors are terribly out of order now, and it’s a pain to move it all around.

1 Like

Yeah, I do wish it only affected old behaviors if they were move and for a way to disable it if people wanted

1 Like