Two Small Questions

Please No Spam, I Don’t Want This To Turn Into The Off-Topic Channel.
Anyways Whats The Difference Between Studio And Education?

1. Who Was This Suppost To Be? (Look At The Page And The Url)

Grazer’s Profile ID Is 6 So Then I Went Down 5 4 3 2 1 (They Were All Named Anoymous) Until I Got To 0. The Image (Above) Showed Up.

idk ask @grazer

@grazer Can You Tell Me?

The only difference (that I see) between Education and Studio is that in Education you can give student accounts to other people. They will act as if they are indie users. Studio, I think, means that you can create alternate accounts that all act as indie without having you pay more money.

2 Likes

The teacher has access to all student accounts.
For like games, add/delete account, and control over all accounts. You can create unlimited student accounts.

Studio makes accounts with equal access for unlimited users. This is just tied to one account.

I honestly think both memberships need authentication from grazer before giving access. Especially after the Slime incident.

They’re probably test accounts when he was making Flowlab online.

3 Likes

Sorry but I’m new, what was the slime incident?

1 Like

a user gave a lot of people free indie and lowered flowlabs already low income
basically anti stonks

1 Like

@pixelknife31 The primary differences between Studio and Education:

1. Education subscription is designed for “Education” environments, so it’s slightly lower cost
  2. Studio is designed & intended for a commercial environment where you planning to make games for profit
  3. Games made using an Education subscription say “Made with Flowlab Education edition” on a splash screen
  4. Games made with a studio (or Indie) account have no splash screen at all.
1 Like

basically to shorten this down, “indie acounts are lit amiright or amiright aight bois where we dropppin”

2 Likes

Ah… I see…
Thank you for telling me