UNION OFFICIAL (The other one ran out of replies)

I didn’t play the whole thing, maybe I missed something.

1 Like

Because ninjas (or something) are trying to either steal it or harm it. Like I said earlier its a very simple game, but the art is what’s gonna make it win. Then someone could make a super complicated game and the art is somewhat decent and they’ll probably lose. So the flowjam is kinda based on art more than anything. At least in my opinion. I know there are other grading criteria, but I feel most things is art related.

1 Like

Apparently some guy names pro or something is going to start abusing the forums. So be prepared for that.

1 Like

Cool cool… (20202020)

Okay, I don’t know his name yet, but @MoreLMTPE said that he’s gonna join on and start cursing him out so just get your flags ready and anyone on discord can report this to grazer. I’m not sure when or if it will happen, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve found that it doesn’t matter if your game is good, as long as it “looks pretty” it will win. A lot of the FlowJam winners were pretty basic games, but they did the art in photoshop so they won.

1 Like

Battery’s game is cool and all but I don’t think it’s automatically got the win. The art is great but it’s not so amazing that it’s got the win

It’s the best I have seen so far.

Hear you load and clear, @ManiacPumpkin, got my flags ready!

1 Like

But it looks pretty, so it’s gonna win lol

Aw c’mon let’s keep our spirits up! Everyone here still has a chance!

1 Like

Now you’re just straight up lying.

I don’t know, My art is junk compared to that. Except for ScrapStudios piece which he is currently making for it.

Scrap studios did all my art except for a few

Flee looks really great @ManiacPumpkin! The simple visuals are very effective at conveying an eerie atmosphere

1 Like

Plus there’s @meburningslime’s game that’s super vibrant and gives me geometry dash vibes with the dynamic light flashes

1 Like

Why is everyone saying my art is great?

2 Likes

Cause it is

2 Likes

My game would be better if it didn’t corrupt some of the sprites. I spent all day just getting back to where I was already at.

Nevertheless, with the end if the competition being tomorrow now is no time to give up hope of winning

2 Likes