Unnamed Comic Series

Hello, welcome to my web-comic that doesn’t have a name at the moment. Here I will post every episode to this series with each episodes including 5-15 chapters. My comic will include lots of gore, my sense of humour, and a storyline. It follows the main character Lucky, who isn’t that lucky. This is because danger is always heading his way and he dies most of the time. Luckily though if he dies he wakes up safe and sound in the last place he slept. Basically respawning. The main villain is Cinder Block a tiny person controlling a robot with a block head that has the ability to shoot fire from his hands.

Hope you guys like my comic.

People who may be interested

@DWGAMEMASTER , @Deadly_Stars

5 Likes

IIITTTS HERE WOOH. I cant wait for my character to be a main protagonist and antagonist

2 Likes

I have been summoned

2 Likes

still cant like sadly

1 Like

So you would like to help with the comic right?

2 Likes

I mean I’m already helping

2 Likes

Technically you’ll just be helping me figure out how Number will act in the comic.

1 Like

aw man :sob: but at least I’m helping with a character in a amazing comic

1 Like

yes, can you give me a run down of the plot a characters?

never mind i read this
i wish i had the creativity to make a webcomic…

you can do anything

1 Like

nono, i have the skills, but not the hope… my skills are more of a curse than a blessing because my urge to make it perfect leads to me over thinking it all stops me from enjoying it and therefor stoping me from being able to echeive my goal and enjoy it, my own abilities limit me, my need for perfection limits me… and im like this with everything

same here, the struggle is real :sob:

1 Like

yes…thank you

1 Like

with my skillsi can probaly try to do the art but please dont expect anything creative from me

1 Like

I can do the art and some of the creativity but I’ll just make the character OP or adding something no one wants.

1 Like

make all the characters OP if everyone is super nobody is

There are a lot of characters, here are a few.

Lucky: Danger always heads towards him, but if he dies he wakes up in the last place he slept.

“Mars”: His nickname is Mars, he seems to avoid any danger by walking but if he stands still he stays safe for a minute but he starts walking again after 30 seconds technically making him immortal except in special cases. Forgot to mention he’s the son of the creator of time and space but his brain is to small to comprehend it, therefore he steams it off by walking.

Norman: Wannabe robot, a real business man.

Those are some important characters.

3 Likes

Sorry I forgot to mention another thing.
There will be playable chapters. I will make them in Flowlab. But this will be a rare thing.

3 Likes

your missing someone (joke, nice list)

1 Like