UPC (Unique Player Content) Idea

How about UPC (Unique Player Content)? Or Unlockable player content?

1 Like

Maybe. This is also like expanding to a video game like MP said. I realized that this could be used for updates in games that add New enemies or something that a user will have the decision to have when playing. Still I love that this works.

1 Like

I was gonna say this might work for modding but the code wouldn’t save for the mod.

1 Like

Yeah, or the player could unlock special skins or more coins.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a problem with the save behavior. It can be edited which is always a risk. So you could have saved any number to that save behavior

3 Likes

There should be a way to lock off editing certain objects or something maybe.

The Save behavior should just be locked like Cloud, Leaderboard, or Achievements

2 Likes

Yeah I guess. But wouldn’t that also ruin this thing I have?

Not to burst the bubble, but it’s been known for pretty much ever that saves can be altered. I don’t see any benefit to having some enter the editor rather than just making a shop in-game. It’s just an unneeded extra step. I’m not seeing what’s special about it. Not to be rude, just not seeing the use

3 Likes

Nah, it’s fine! It was just a thing I thought of whilst remembering things like mods that John Shrekinson would make and knowing that they wouldn’t save. So I randomly came up with this and just wanted to share it with the community. Although I might use this for secrets in games I make later.

2 Likes