[UPDATE COMPLETE] Scheduled DOWNTIME Server Maintenance Saturday, May 1st, 10pm CDT ⚠️

Even though flowlab is going to be shut down for a hour or two… it is totally worth it. Flowlab is such a great site, and my top and only choice when it comes to game making… thanks so much @grazer! Keep up the amazing work!

5 Likes

Flowlab doesn’t have to be your only choice,theres websites like Scratch & Makecode.

Yes, I have not tried them much, I was learning javascript for a while but did not go into it a lot. But flowlab is amazing.

2 Likes

Scratch is garbage imo, everything it does can be done easier and so much better on Flowlab

7 Likes

(Sad hihilogic noises)

2 Likes

Love to see flowlab growing! I plan to purchase an indie subscription soon to support the site and to get those sweet extra features

10 Likes

I’m beginning the migration now, the servers are going down. I’ll post updates in this thread as they happen

7 Likes

Thanks a ton grazer, you’re the best!

2 Likes

Ok, everything should be good to go again. I wasn’t able to complete everything I wanted to do (i.e., migrate to a new datacenter), so that will have to wait until another time. We have plenty of space for now though.

Thanks for your patience everyone :slight_smile:

6 Likes

(that pdf is for u grazer)

2 Likes

Thanks @meburningslime :smiley:

2 Likes

And I’m gonna frame this
Screenshot_20210501-230332__01

1 Like