(Update: Just added mobile support)Try my zombie shooter game

Update: Just added mobile support. Hi, I have been working on a video game where you destroy zombies to earn points. WASD to move, Cursor to aim, left click for normal attack, right click for super. Collect green orbs to heal. You spawn with a random gun, you have two slots (slot 1 is a random gun, slot 2 is a pistol, use E to swap). Break crates to drop weapons and healing (X to pick up weapon from floor.) There are currently six guns (Pistol, shotgun, machine gun, laser gun, Life gun, boomerang gun) Pistol has no super but spawns more green health orbs. Click on endless, boss mode and shop are wip. The score system doesn’t work properly yet.

Any ideas or feedback are much appreciated.
Thanks!

Game:

(Ignore the bad cover)

Video of all the guns:

1 Like

sheesh, i figured this would be a generic top down shooter, but you were cooking up with this one

weapon designs are unigue, however i recemend more scenery and change the player design from a generic human

1 Like

android thing you can use as an player

1 Like

Looks super cool! I like the fact this game has damage messages

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been trying to make some scenery, but it looked out of place before. I’ll try to make some background so the game feels more alive.

1 Like

Thanks for trying the game, I’m adding some new weapons soon! (Not sure exactly what weapons to add, but I have one idea.)

2 Likes

i have some experience with top down shooters(lots) I would be glad to help

Nice! Just asking, if you enter the boss mode (Not all guns work there because the boss was made a while ago before damage messages and guns, still updating) the boss’s health is just a basic bar. Do you have an idea on how I could make it better?

1 Like

I know a system you could use to make a custom health bar