Username Sign In

What?!? Is that too much for a username login?

1 Like

What are you asking here…

2 Likes

I think they might be asking for a way to log-in with their username rather than their email. Or at least a system where you can log-in with either your username OR your email.

2 Likes

Yes! This is what I need I am so dumb I just couldn’t remember my password!!!

1 Like

I normally just log out at the end of the day for a week and then manually type in the password so it’s burned in my memory

4 Likes

The thing is, your username is always publicly available. If someone wants to hack into your account, they just need a general idea of what your password is.

7 Likes

Phew, good thing it asks if we want to save our password whenever we
login am I right?…

AM I RIGHT?!?

4 Likes

Phew, good thing I didn’t since anyone could hack this crap.

Am I right?!?

1 Like

You could also just write down your password somewhere else and keep people from seeing it. Or use sits like BitWarden or LastPass to save your passwords someplace.

If you keep your passwords in your memory only, you’re bound to forget it sometime. Having your passwords written or saved somewhere helps you remember next time you log-in, because you can just find it and use it. Now, to that end, it’s your responsibility to make sure those passwords are safe. Don’t share them to people, don’t store them in unsecure places, make them hard to guess, etc.

And yes, there are hackers that can determine your password by hacking password-saving services or using software to guess your password. Still, that should not deter you from making sure you do not forget your password, or make your passwords hard to guess.

4 Likes

Some people, including myself, prefer not to save our passwords on most websites since if anyone got ahold of your device they have access to all your passwords and can access them remotely because they’re saved on the website.

I’m sure flowlab won’t be much of an issue since you have to manually type your credit card in everytime you change plans. So it don’t keep track of it for anyone else to take.

6 Likes

Yes see this guy right here, big brains.

2 Likes

I have roommates I don’t trust. Right now I am in a Room. My school is next door. Kinda.

4 Likes

Hmm makes sense,but why would someone hack a flowlab acc?