Vehicle Battlefield Dev Log

Hey, I just saw the cover art and think that it lacks some sort of recognizable image, so I might draw a new one you can use for fun. No offense and the background is nice, but you’d expect a tank on the box art or something, right?

1 Like

I might make a new cover for the game. I myself think the current one is quite plain. I’ll need to see the cover (You draw) before adding it.

Yeah, and maybe a spacecraft.

1 Like

UPDATE 3 (First half)

7/8/2023
I am hosting a contest for the cover of this game. The contest is here.

I am making a cursor customization system. It’s a minor update but will likely take some time. For the new sprites, go to my art station.

Do you want to be tagged for Updates?
  • Yes, I would like to be tagged for updates.
  • No, I wouldn’t like to be tagged for updates.
  • I would like to be tagged for major updates.
  • I don’t want to be tagged.

0 voters

@ItzBlob

1 Like

UPDATE 3 (Second half)

7/9/2023
I have finished the custom cursors. There are three different cursor types that the player can choose from.
One of the options is a classic pointer. I originally made the cursor always spin but I edited that. Now 2 of the cursor options spin and the pointer doesn’t.

Cursor bundles:

The start and stop outputs, as stated, start and stop the rotation. Both cursor types that are supposed to spin go to start and the pointer goes to the stop output.

Inside the 'Size' bundle:

Inside the 'Position' bundle:

Inside of the New Cursor bundle. The message bundle is inside the new cursor bundle. The message bundle holds the mailboxes that receive the messages from the objects the player uses to choose a cursor type.

Simple coding of the 'Rotation' bundle:

As expected, I have finally run out of objects. I just made seven new objects and that was all that was left. Although I have written an entire page, this is a minor update.

Tags:
@ItzBlob @Hong_Jooni_Pooni

Thank you for reading this far. As always, look on my art station for the new sprites.

Good day!
-Ember.Y

1 Like

Small update

So, many of you have requested better art. Seeing that I’ve run out of objects, that’s just about all I can do. I will make a new breaking block.
The current breakable block is a darker version of an original sprite. I intend to change that today. I will also have to make new animations.

Well, that’s all for now,

Good day,
-Ember.Y
@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @ItzBlob

3 Likes

I updated a sprite. Hmm, I wonder which one it was…

Large Update:

Things that I completed today:

• Extreme relief
  • A new object-efficient cursor system
  • Eliminated the boss spawner
  • Saved another object
  • Coded a cursor saving system

This took all of my free time today. I feel as if I’d just won the lottery (Because I completed the cursor savings system.) Anyways, that’s all for today, bye!
This was from yesterday.

2 Likes

Now that spaceship 1 only has horizontal thrusters, it will also have cursor-directed movement.

Should I edit this?:

2 Likes

I made a few sprite updates! First, I made a better play button:
Second, I made a label appear when the game is paused:

I’m also planning to do a little spritestacking…

4 Likes

Nice, there you go, that looks way better

4 Likes

USE ISOROMIC

1 Like

Ok, the spritestack it finished. I had to use another one of those precious objects, but it was worth it. The result looks pretty cool.

were is it

1 Like

You’ll have to find it. I mushed the layers together until each layer was less than a pixel from the other.

here

1 Like

Yep! Does it look good?

yep :smiley:

1 Like

C-Movement 1.3.5 is out now!

Any suggestions?

1 Like

idk, do you like it?

1 Like