Vehicle Battlefield Dev Log

Hey fellow flowlabbers!

As some of you already know, I’m making a Vehicle battlefield game. Since I’m too lazy to explain the entire game, here is the link: Vehicle Battlefield!

I’m constantly making new updates. The latest was (for lvl 2) the meteors. They now move in a random direction and are breakable. Next, I’m going to make the health for the spaceship.

I made this post so I can keep everyone updated on what I’m doing. I also would like recommendations on what I should add to the game. I’m always trying to improve my game.

Next Update should be tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

-Ember.Y

6 Likes

I’m stuck

1 Like

You can’t destroy the walls anymore

1 Like

What?

Please explain your problems.

You literally cannot destroy the gray bricks like you used to yesterday or the day before. Shooting at them with spacebar does nothing to them. I had to use the editor to get out of the starter area of 2 blocks.

Nothing’s wrong with the coding. Here’s a screenshot. It worked yeasterday.

WAIT DON’T RESPOND!

I found what was wrong. The animation was the wrong one. I changed the animation and the color of the block recently, but I forgot the animation.

First Solution.

Yeah it works now thanks

1 Like

Now to work on the Spaceship’s health.

2 Likes

I’ve finished the health.

I would like help making this: When the player destroys the meteors they gain health.

1 Like

Announcement: New Update!

I am working on a new boss update! He will live near the biggest enemy ship (On the spaceship level).

SPOILER: The big enemy ship.
It contains 2 bosses from the first level and also the door to the last level (The suprise!).

Also, If this post gets 10 likes, then I’ll show a picture of the player character for the final level!

-Ember.Y

3 Likes

New Update!

I’ve made the final bosses and the final boss ship. I think the final bosses death animation is pretty good.

3 Likes

The run level is just a dead end with nothing after it, no goal. Fun game ohtherwise

2 Likes

I’m still working on the last level.
Thanks though!

-Ember

2 Likes

The Menu is done, thanks to the awesome @CodeAlpaca.

I’m working on finishing the last chase level. So far, this game is to my liking.

Thank you for all of your help up to now. I put three of you in the credits.

1 Like

The game is finished and ready to play.

2 Likes

Backstory:

On the planet Earth, in the year 2053 the World War three started and it seemed the battle was on the enemy’s side. There was little hope for the country. They wanted to find a way to defeat their enemies before things got bad. They had multitudes of soldiers try to destroy the enemy’s power source, but they had all failed. If the power source was taken out, the Enemies went with it. They sent one more soldier.

The soldier was sent on a mission. He was to succeed where others have failed. He was to eliminate the enemies of the humans. His mission was to destroy the enemy military ground base and once he had, he was commissioned to destroy the enemy’s commanding space shuttle. He left for the military base in 2054.

“I’m at the wall. I haven’t been spotted, at least I think I haven’t. Open for teleportation, out.” The soldier transmitted through his Radio. The soldier had found a safe brick-walled room in the middle of the base, and he had a plan to teleport himself into the room.

“Copy that, are you sure you want to go through with this mission? In case you don’t remember, you witnessed the death of someone who tried to infiltrate this base and failed, and your plan is to teleport yourself straight into the middle of the base? Out.”

“Yes sir. I will kill them all. I am equipped with the highest tech cannon the world has created. Teleport me to the base, out.”

“Fine, don’t get yourself killed. Teleporting you in three, two, one. Teleporting you now.” The standby assistant said as he pressed the teleport button. He was worried about the soldier, for the soldier was a friend of his.

This is where you come in. Pilot the tank and the spaceship and complete the mission. The mission starts… NOW!

3 Likes

UPDATE

I have another update. I used ImmaDavidJamal’s example for a custom cursor to add a cool red cursor (Check out my art station).

I also made new animations for all of the main menu objects. Instead of a red outline, I added a little white arrow that is on the left of the objects.

Expect more small updates like this. I have so many things to improve. I still have 8 objects to use on updates. I will buy indie sometime for a month and enhance it to a final, polished, vehicle game. I will also sell it on google play. I have no idea when I’ll be ready but it might be sometime this summer or next (2024). I need at least three free weeks to work on it (So I don’t waste my indie), that are work-free.
Tags:
@John_Shrekinson @ItzBlob @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @CodeAlpaca

That is all for now,

-Ember.Y

3 Likes

I asked you already to stop pinging me.

1 Like