Vehicle Battlefield, The Story!

I know a lot of you have been requesting that I write a Lore for my newly finished game: ‘Vehicle Battlefield’ and after a review from Deadly Smile, I finally started writing it. I find it hard to write a story for a tank game so I’m sorry if this is too short or shorter than you expected.

The story

Backstory:

On the planet Earth, in the year 2053 the World War three started and it seemed the battle was on the enemy’s side. There was little hope for the country. They wanted to find a way to defeat their enemies before things got bad. They had multitudes of soldiers try to destroy the enemy’s power source, but they had all failed. If the power source was taken out, the Enemies went with it. They sent one more soldier.

The soldier was sent on a mission. He was to succeed where others have failed. He was to eliminate the enemies of the humans. His mission was to destroy the enemy military ground base and once he had, he was commissioned to destroy the enemy’s commanding space shuttle. He left for the military base in 2054.

“I’m at the wall. I haven’t been spotted, at least I think I haven’t. Open for teleportation, out.” The soldier transmitted through his Radio. The soldier had found a safe brick-walled room in the middle of the base, and he had a plan to teleport himself into the room.

“Copy that, are you sure you want to go through with this mission? In case you don’t remember, you witnessed the death of someone who tried to infiltrate this base and failed, and your plan is to teleport yourself straight into the middle of the base? Out.”

“Yes sir. I will kill them all. I am equipped with the highest tech cannon the world has created. Teleport me to the base, out.”

“Fine, don’t get yourself killed. Teleporting you in three, two, one. Teleporting you now.” The standby assistant said as he pressed the teleport button. He was worried about the soldier, for the soldier was a friend of his.

3 Likes

Simple game, simple story. Don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

How do you like the story?

1 Like

It’s badass.

2 Likes