VIDEO: a todorrobot 3-year RETROSPECTIVE

I started using Flowlab in November 2018 and decided I would celebrate the anniversary by posting a little highlight reel of my favorite projects thus far. Not all of these are finished games, but most are at least semi-functional proofs of concept.

I’m thinking I might do a video series where I go back through and re-address some of these with the intention of finishing them and posting them to the app stores. I think it will be interesting to see where I got stuck or distracted on these older projects and see if I can’t solve the problems now that I have a little more experience. If there are any games you see here that pique your interest or if you’d be interested in watching a web-series by yours truly, let me know and I’ll put something together? (maybe?)

Anyway, have a look at my 3 year TODORROBOT RETROSPECTIVE and let me know what you think. Cheers!

11 Likes

AWESOME VIDEO!
Love seeing things through the eyes of a legend.
Just look at Shrek 5 :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

As someone who also just celebrated their 3rd year on flowlab congrats! That’s no minor feat, and I hope to see you for years to come

4 Likes

Congrats on the anniversary, and what a cool way to celebrate it! Really interesting to see your Flowlab projects through the years and how you managed to always give them your unique visual style. Can’t wait to see what comes next :blush:

5 Likes