Video game- the game

Hello, been a while. I have just been trying other things however I have returned to Flowlab for some old and fun times. I set a personal Game Jam from myself: Finish and Make a Game. Easy enough, copy some code, do some art, and you know what…I HAD FUN! Anyways I am announcing my newest project VIDEO GAME- THE GAME! A tough-as-nails platformer that is a ripoff of Jumper and Super Meat Boy. Double jump and bounce up Demo Mountain. I want feedback and your personal opinions, also give me advice on any issues (I.E triple jumps, wall sticking, etc.). Anyways want y’all to know I am back for one last project and wanted to show off a filler project.

8 Likes

welcome back.

i don’t think it’s that much of a rip-off but anyways:

• i like the contrast art style and level design i don’t know what it is but they are small but well designed.
  • i can jump unlimited times literally just fly even if i don’t touch any obejcts.
  • congrats on finishing your small project
  • too hard for me after winning level 2 i went straight to the last level for the reunion because im a potato :no_mouth:
2 Likes

Hahaha! I’m so glad you enjoyed! I need to tweak that flying issue but I’m so glad people are playing it. Yeah it’s tough too, I love games like that! Keep up the great work!

1 Like