VIPERTECK ANNOUNCEMENTS

Yeah, Im working on putting my game there…

Sounds awesome!!! I’ll make sure to check them out!!! I love the support! There’s going to be a VERY large amount of new features to the game that there’s never been before! (:

UPDATE: In ‘Find Us’, there is now a death animation. Not a big update, and there is still a few things being tweaked, but it will come to be very soon.

Really wanna try that game, but I don’t think people will care about updates in Find us if its not out

Ah yes, I didn’t really think of that, but it is out as we speak. I am still fixing some things with it, so it’s not as fun as it’s going to be soon, but you can kind of get the gist. (:

GREAT NEWS!!! FoodWars has officially made it to 200 plays! Thank you for the support!!!

So um, I’m going to be taking a break from Flowlab for a bit because of some personal problems… I’ll be back in a bit, but for now, I’m not going to be working on FoodWars or any other games like FNaR. Goodbye. )=

For now.

RIP

Well, I’m back, already. And I’m happy about it too! Five nights at Randall’s is doing splendidly, and I am very happy with how it is turning out. Yet, there is some bad news on our part at ViperTech, as my cousin will not be taking part in it anymore. I will be owning this company by myself from now on. But to get away from the bad news, I have have a question: Why isn’t mail and mailbox working between levels? I need it to do this so that when you unlock a secret, when you get back to the main menu, you have a star.

Mail and mailbox dont work between levels simply because levels arent active in the background.

Looks like you need to use a Save behavior.

Okay, thanks. But still, can you please send me a pic of how to do it??? Don’t think I’m stupid or anything, but I just want to be able to get it right and over with as soon as possible, as more features need to be made, but this comes first.

Hey, this is a pretty cool game! The only complaint I would have is with the sprites. Especially on the menu screen where some words may be hard to make out. Other than that keep on keeping on!

Hello ViperTech friends!!! I am now announcing my new game; FLOATIE BATTLES!!! Weird, right? Well look at FOODWARS. But anyway, I hope you enjoy this new game! (No story to it.)

Okay, sounds great, but with the menu do you want me to enlarge it or change it to a different font, maybe both, or even make it its own sprite?

UPDATE: FNAR has been updated! A new secret for you to find is hidden within the game now, along with some new sounds to main menu! Hope you enjoy the update! I have put a lot of effort into this, so please suport it if you enjoy playing it. =D

Well, I would suggest making all of the letters the same pixel size and having a general consistency to the letters and numbers in the sprites. For example, “level” is abbreviated in levels one and two but not three and four. Or alternatively, if you would like to, you could create buttons and near those buttons have words using labels. If you would like an example of this, check out the menu of my game https://flowlab.io/game/play/984090. This, of course, is just a suggestion and it’s your game, so feel free to do whatever you want with it!

Okay, thank you! I will make sure to examine this and update it in the new; HALLOWEEN UPDATE. Btw I love the game, I got stuck playing it for let’s just say… A while. =D

Planned updates to the HALLOWEEN UPDATE:
Better controls-
New secret-
New textures-
Better graphics-
Main menu button update-

The Halloween Update for FNAR is finished! Thank you for all of the support, and make sure to leave your opinions and suggestions down on here, this is a community of gamers and builders alike. Thank you! I hope you enjoy the new update!