VIPERTECK NEEDS NEW MEMBERS [Specifically people who can animate characters]

Our new game is going to be huge-bigger than HAKK3R, which as far as I know, is one of the biggest, if not the biggest game on Flowlab. I suck at animation, and I’m pretty confined to coding and creating base character + sprite designs.
Here’s what I’ll need from this person(s):

You must be older than 13 [For trust and ability to handle mature content]
You must be dedicated to the project you’re going to be working on, so that we can keep a trend of animation style throughout the entire development. You wouldn’t need to stay throughout the whole dev process, but it’d make things easier.
You have to message me privately if you want to join, and give me an example of your past animations, and then, I will prompt you to make a set animation which I already have ready. This will prove to me you’re good for the job, and I’ll invite you to the group. [If you alongside 2 others succeed in making it, then this post will be taken down, and you will get access to our next game.]

IMPORTANT: DO NOT SHARE OR DISTRIBUTE THIS GAME IN ANY WAY BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT DATE. YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM THE GROUP AND WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED ACCESS AFTER DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME IS COMPLETE.
That last part is serious. Zero Tolerance Policy, don’t do it.

Boo what about me

If you want to apply, msg me

I would be happy to, maybe if I do we can call it a “Collab” with Crossed Sword Games. I don’t mind. Either way I can animate Charactes really well and would love to [example]:
img_asset_8037849

@“The Kodex” these frames show loads of potential, but the concept might need refining. I’ll message you and we can begin an application process.

more frames = good animation

That’s part of it, but not exactly…

dang I left the team because I thought you were leaving!

I restarted it anyway, it doesn’t exist anymore. But if you want to try for the spot, then I’d love to have you rejoin.

WE HAVE YET TO HIRE AN OFFICIAL MEMBER, WE ARE STILL LOOKING!

[]

I got Indie @browngr

Great! All you have to do now is complete the test, and you’re back in.