Welcome to the New and Improved Flowlab Community Forum 🎉

@system do you hate @discobot

1 Like

This is pretty easy for me to use because its the same as GitHub community forum which I use.

2 Likes

sucks to be you i’d want that too though

Don’t revive old posts please.

3 Likes

Please don’t be toxic and please don’t revive old posts.

1 Like

yes i agree :smiley: but just as @pixelknife31 said yall need a good internet conncetion

4 Likes

Don’t revive old posts.

1 Like

This is Welcome to the New And Improved Flowlab Community Forum,of course it’s being revived

3 Likes

Even if it’s a pinned post, this was literally MONTHS ago, and it’s not important.

It is important,it is talking about the New And Improved Flowlab Community Forum.

1 Like

Months ago, is not new and improved…

1 Like

The thing is that this topic is already at the top for people who have not seen it yet. This is because it is pinned. For people who have already seen this topic, like you and me, it would be a problem because we think it is “old” and not worth commenting on. But for new people who just got to the forums, they cannot tell that this topic already ended unless they scrolled all the way down to the bottom and read when the last post was made. And even then, they can’t tell if it will annoy other users.

7 Likes

Then maybe they should scroll up?

1 Like

Bow before me human skin bags. My name is revenant and i’m here to seek vengeance on you skin bags for corrupting me. BOW BEFORE YOUR GOD

1 Like

a75P2Ye_700b_v1
Are you sure about that

3 Likes

Omg your so funny :laughing: not being sarcastic btw XDDDD

3 Likes

3 Likes

bow before me flesh bag

roman-tishenin-roman-tishenin-02-1-lllllll
Heresy

3 Likes