Welcome to very hard gam

I would really like feedback on my game, Very Hard Gam, I was formerly known, by some people, as yogergitate, but I had to make a new account and lost all I had but enough pity stories. I would LOVE people to rate my game. The URL is below I would also love any suggestions to make it better and more enjoyable overall :grin: :grin: :grin:Flowlab Game Creator - Very hard gam

2 Likes

Sorry, but I think you forgot to post it, lol.

2 Likes

ok it good

2 Likes

any suggestions to make it better?

2 Likes

Try including the instructions in the description below. If the instructions are too complicated, create a tutorial or introduce the concepts step-by-step :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You could also try making the art a little better. Ya know, make it pop and all that jazz :wink:
Otherwise, this is a very good game. Many beginners submit for reviews on games that were made half-fast, and not a lot of work put into them, but you definitely did your homework on this one. :+1:

3 Likes

iĺl definitely try to do that. thanks for the review btw!

3 Likes

Ya welcome
:wink:

3 Likes

Added a few tweaks to the spike sprite to make it look goodish
also added to the hell level

2 Likes

can anyone tell me how to make it a bit harder please because I´ve beaten this about 5 times without dying. thx

2 Likes

Make a sequel and copy the behaviours from the original. The sequel should be much harder and have more platforming elements.

2 Likes

Omg, I love that! I’ll definitely try to do that! Thank you btw

2 Likes

Ah yes, “gruelingly hard gam”
Sounds pretty good to me!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad you liked my idea(s).

2 Likes

sooooo I am making the sequel! props to @John_Shrekinson for the idea!
tho I am having a problem with the falling platforms. The problem is that they can be moved by the player and I don’t know how to solve it. Can y’all help me.

3 Likes

try making it so when the player collides with it, the platform moves down (I can make a picture for you)

3 Likes