Well.... An update

Lol, electric car shift.

4 Likes

4 Likes
5 Likes

Neat, keep up the good work m8

4 Likes

This sounds great! Gives me some Ghostrunner vibes.

Also, welcome back, and I give you my wishes for a good time back on the forums and Flowlab!

6 Likes

I wish you luck on your Glorious return to Flowlab!

4 Likes

Welp Jr made this conversation muted yay.

4 Likes

I love the things I hate now, like that, because it’s been so long since I’ve been annoyed by it :joy:

3 Likes

bruh

4 Likes

Well then; the votes are in!
What kind of new game are you interested in seeing? Also, who wants to help make TWHFs2 2 with me?

4 Likes

Me!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to help just because of time prioritization in my life, but I’d like to be a beta tester; are you accepting beta testers?

3 Likes

I’d help but my life is jam packed right now, I’m working on D.O.M, I recently got a job, and I’m now a part time pixel artist (its not helping that hihilogic is asking me to animate breakdancing lol. Do you realize how hard that is :laughing:)

5 Likes

I do. That’s why I hired you, silly goose :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Me, I could help. Also, I’m just excited to see a cool new game.

4 Likes

Nice! For those of you who want to join, I have one thing I’d like to see so I know your strengths and weaknesses:

Create a unique demo to a creative idea of yours. Anything; art, a game function, physics, etc. Make it creative, doesn’t have to be long. This isn’t a qualification, rather an assessment.

3 Likes

Kinda original. There’s a second level, btw. Just switch to the editor to access it. In my opinion, I think the second one is cooler :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’ll PM you mine because the game in question showcases nearly all my skills to their fullest but hasn’t been released yet (I’m having some Ronald McTroubles).

2 Likes

You used pixlr for the game’s thumbnail.

Am I right?

3 Likes

Yes. I use pixlr all the time, and I’m not professional (yet), but I’m liable to say I’m proficient.

2 Likes