Well.... An update

…where to begin.

In my life, I’ve nearly died multiple times and have seen many friends die. However, nothing stickd more than a betrayal.

I have lost all of my friends except for two, of whom I rarely talk to. I doubt many of you care too much, so I will spare the details, but many have backstabbed me, and those that haven’t have died. I’ve lost my livelihood and my financial stability, my future, and my happiness. However, there is always one thing I can never escape from : Flowlab.

Despite the financial hardships, I’ve been able to acquire myself a dusty old computer, so I can begin working on games again! Till we have faces part II, anyone?

I wish to return here and stay active, I hope to see @grazer’s community thrive. The people on flowlab are the only people who have been good to me. I am incredibly excited to come back!

There was a lot of talk there, sorry… As for why this topic is in the help request. I wish to know what people are interested in.

• Till We Have Faces
  • SCP (new game not recontinuung world’s end)
  • A new game
  • Notes and Waves

0 voters

Which two do you want to see the most? Please poll and let me know your opinions on where I should head next. Thanks!

6 Likes

Vibe felt. Except for probably the 50 people on this server. They’re still friends to me :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I lost all of my lifelong friends.

1 Like

Same happened to me, man. A lot of us are in the same boat.

1 Like

Also, don’t forget the other lab! (Bandlab)
I’m still open for a collab literally anytime, and I’m begging to suck up any musical knowledge :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I got an insane alienware computer for just $400 - but it came with an internet glitch, so when that’s repaired I’ll set it up and I’ll get to work! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

N
O
I
C
E
!

I always wanted a gahmer computer. Now I just have a chromebook *single tear descends down face *

5 Likes

Don’t worry, I still do coding on a iPad, lol.

4 Likes

II?

5 Likes

Putting the II aside, welcome back!
I know you’ve had a hard time over the course of your life so it’s good to hear you’re doing well.
If you do decide to make TWHF II, or really any game in general, I’d be down to help out a bit if you ever need it.
Well, that’s a half lie, I can’t do art since I don’t have Asprite at the moment, but once I do, I’ll be backhopfully with better internet connection…
bongo slime cat

7 Likes

Lol, I had been working on part 2 for a while with a few people, but I lost my ability to use a computer… Until now. And my life isn’t exactly going better… Today my best friend just called me useless and left me. It’s more that I have nobody else to go to, not even family. Either way, I’m very grateful for this group.

4 Likes

Sorry if I seem insensitive I don’t know what to say to all that

4 Likes

Glad to have you back, @meburningslime! Looking forward to your future projects.

6 Likes

Till We Have Faces and Notes and Waves

4 Likes

It’s truly heartwarming knowing that I have some people that care. :blush: Thanks!

https://youtu.be/EAS-pvQ06s4

6 Likes

I’m sorry that I haven’t responded, didn’t know quite what to say. I understand that you’ve had a hard life, and so have I (and a lot of other people in this community). We may have different problems, but were more alike than you may realize. Its truly inspiring that even after all that hardship your still right here with us. I chose till we have faces, and a new game. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

5 Likes

I thought TWHF2 was cancelled??
(you know… midnight whatever and stuff)

4 Likes

Layed off since I lost access to a computer. But now that I got one…

4 Likes

Just got my Alienware with FREE ANTIVIRUS from best buy, I’m so excited! :smiley:

I’ll probably finalize the poll in a day or two, then get working! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

There is a glowing object in the left hand corner which is slightly confusing. May I ask what it is? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes