What old Gamougg features do you miss and wish the newer games had?

I wanna make Gamougg 5 the best Gamougg game. Not only will it potentially cross over with CubeTales 3 in terms of storyline, but it will also be a celebration of the franchise as a whole.

So, guys, please tell me what old features and things you want back.

3 Likes

Considering I’ve never played a single gamougg game I can’t tell you.

6 Likes

Angai313 Spongebob Sad GIF - Angai313 Spongebob Sad Spongebob Crying GIFs

3 Likes

If you have a correct timeline of the games in order, I would consider, but I know there’s a ton of games and no clue where to start.

I’ve also been too busy on my own projects to really play anyone’s games so don’t feel bad that I haven’t.

4 Likes

But Gamougg is a Flowlab legend who embraces his Flowlabian heritage!

2 Likes

Okay

Older:

Old and new combined:
Flowlab Game Creator - taile gamougg Anniversary

Main important spinoffs:

Mouse Slayer takes place after Gamougg 4 in the story, but was released first.

Alpha Male is still an early demo.
other spinoffs:

Takes place in between mouse slayer and 4 (yes, an example is part of the lore, no one has done that before).

Not really important, no lore connection.
Newer:

I’d say the most important are 1(A),2(A),3,4, and Mouse Slayer.

4 Likes

The Noob Secret, the Funny Gun, and the creative, out of the box thinking battles of Gamougg 2.

4 Likes

Me too.

3 Likes

oh… oh my, that’s a lot of gamougg games.

Ever consider making some kind of “gamougg arcade” game with all adventures in one game? I think that would gain more traction and get featured. In general it’s better to favor quality over quantity. with an “arcade” game you could even have an adventure mode that links all the games’s storylines together.

7 Likes

Yeah, that sounds crazy awesome but idk how to do that. Taile Gamougg is the biggest Flowlabian game franchise ever, I think. Gamougg himself is a Flowlab Legend.

5 Likes

Idk if this is an old feature but I want Gamougg to say “It’s Gamouggin’ time”

4 Likes

:100: agree

4 Likes