Who wants a free year of Indie? (LevelUP Jam)

I don’t like the theme and doesn’t have much for prizes or challenges.
As well, I’m less sure about it after seeing previous comments.

2 Likes

I like the idea of you giving them/us an unfinished prompt to finish.

1 Like

Yes, that does sound quite fun. Possibly easier than coming up with something completely new as well

1 Like

well i figgured since its the first time i thought simple the
next ones gonna be harder…

its not the theme but what peepole do with it that makes it intresting!

Guys you should thank Ccarbot for it is confirmed they have started Flowjams

Cmon listen for once

1 Like

sigh hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

1 Like

I know it sounds kinda pathetic, but I only had indie once and that was when meburningslime added me to his teacher account before it was a bad thing. So I’ve only had to work with free accounts most of the time.

2 Likes

Definitely not pathetic, I think it’s quite admirable that you’ve produced the work you have under such limitations.
Looking forward to your entry

3 Likes

me to! M.r @ManiacPumpkin

2 Likes

after all we came a long way! FLOWJAM: The First Flowlab Game-Making Event! - #39 by cCarbot

1 Like

With my experience I found simple solutions to having multiple objects with the limits 50. Mostly just having a ton of animations for one object and either messaged or raycasts to tell them apart.

2 Likes

yeh. yeh you did. but im struggling…

maybe cause your chatting and not working on it :thinking:
@DWGAMEMASTER the point is to stop chatting about every little thing you think is cool or annoying.
I’m not your rival…

1 Like

you keep annoying me more and more,rival.

When apart of a game jam or something, you mostly don’t have enough time or to even use all 50 objects unless you really grind. My game had like 6 objects left and didn’t even knew what to use them for. But then again I also recycled certain objects so they had more than one use to help clean stuff up a bit.

3 Likes

Also I saw that you keep spamming the old topic about the first flowjam contest. You didn’t have to post it on multiple different discussions and bring the old one up as well.

3 Likes

Oh! im realy sorry M.r @ManiacPumpkin,sir!

@John_Shrekinson can you mute this man plz thx :upside_down_face:

1 Like

how DARE YOU RIVAL I HAVE RIGHTS YA’ KNOW