WHO WANTS TO JOIN MY TEAM (indie or higher)

I’m remaking the game surviv.io if you would like to help comment below. I need someone that’s good with coding. I can do all the pixel art

1 Like

Im great with coding and I have edu

1 Like

I can help with code although, i won’t be able to work much because of school.

1 Like

The funny thing is, is that I attempted to make a single player surviv.io game a while back, but it’s kind of an abandoned project and I don’t mind if you just take the entire game completely. Although the game isn’t much to brag about since it is poorly done, but you can look through it for ideas or like I said just take the game over completely. You don’t necessarily have to add me in the credits or anything since It’s literally a remake of the game.

Also I am debating whether or not I should join your group since I do have indie and remaking surviv would be pretty fun again. Especially a multiplayer based on or something.

2 Likes

Also I do have a question, are you going to base this surviv off of the new version or the more older one. I actually would prefer to use the old version, but maybe add some newer features in it. I actually really liked the old version since every gun was able to do the same amount of damage and there are strategies to combat each gun type, the new game if you find a green gun (newly added) you pretty much instantly win unless you find a super rare sword or gun in a facility and the game is just too much to handle in the newer version.

I would prefer if you base the game off of the older version since its a more easier route to go, and you can just update the game slowly to what it is now if you want.

1 Like

Perfect welcome to the team!

1. Thank you and I will 100% give you credit. 2. You should join us! It will be multiplayer.

Alright 2020200000000

Yeah I would be great full if you could let me join, although I won’t be able to help everyday since I’m also apart of another dev team so i’ll have to toggle between the two.

Can someone do a remake of devast.io on here?

1 Like

Got it! we can use the older version!

Yes I can when i’m not busy.

Cool Cool
thank you very much

1 Like

if you make the devast .io remake could you make it a team and invite me please? I would really like working on it

1 Like

Yes, I will… Right now school is my top priority so when the time is right I’ll notify you!

I’ d Love to join and i have lots of references.

im sorry to say this… this post is 2 years old.
make sure to check the date of the topic before posting.

haha, the person said “When the time is right, I will notify you” and I guess the time was never right…

1 Like