Winter Flowjam 2021 - Flee (Any Bugs?)

I feel like @ManiacPumpkin deserves all of these

1 Like

I’m sure lots more people deserve them than have them. I just hand them out when I see someone doing something that I think merits a little extra recognition. Since I don;t read every thread I’m sure I miss a lot.

:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Lol i know I just found out about these things so I’m exploring it, and I do believe he deserves them. Just complementing him not discrediting you

1 Like

Also I know this is kinda exploiting u @grazer lol, but while you’re here can you let me know what you think of the wiki I made for flowlab, if you’ve ever heard of it? It’s on page 845 of the Off-topic channel.
Yes I’ll delete this since it’s off topic after u read it.

Hey I wouldn’t mind a trailer. But I’m not sure if your phone could handle it, lol. I don’t think I’ll make a trailer for it since its actually a very short game. I spent most of the time on the coding than i did actually gameplay, but overall I feel it was worth it.

1 Like

Also the game is pretty much done at this point except for the guard which I have no idea what to do with him. Other than that you can play the game from start to finish, with an ending.
Tbh the game wasn’t meant to be very long, it was just long enough to get the main idea and story of the game. Which I could easily add some serious lore behind, lol.

I plan on making a gameplay video of the entire game so you can see it since you can’t play it on your phone. So you can see what I’ve been working these past two weeks.

My phone handled processing a 2 hour minecraft speedrun

1 Like

You could have this game be an scp. That’s happened twice to my knowledge, where an AU is an scp. Scp-5000 is my favorite

1 Like

Okay, so with there only being around 4 1/2 hours left. I would like to ask if anyone wants to play test my game and return feedback including any bugs or small features they would like to add. I want the game to look its best tomorrow since its actually my first game I ever actually submitted to a flowjam. Which at first I thought I had a good chance until some of the tryhards starting showing up only a few days before flowjam ended. Which I know I’m not going to win, probably won’t even score top five like I wanted to, but at least I had fun doing it and collaborating with some of you guys and I would like to thank everyone who supported this project and/or helped with the game.

1 Like

I’d love to help but I’m absolutely terrible at games that require jumping and keep dying really early. The parts that I could get to looked cool though- no bugs as far as I could see.

1 Like

I thought about submitting some of my characters as SCP’s, but then I would leave rcreger in the dust since he helped make many different entities for my game The Facility, so I probably won’t since I want my characters to be kind of unique. But I did think about maybe adding references in my game to kind of resemble SCP. Maybe the rubber ducky easter eggs, lol.

1 Like

It’s okay. Yeah since the character runs off of animations his hitbox is actually super small when he gets bigger so you keep falling through the ground and stuff if you aren’t on it exactly in the middle. I can’t really do much about that though since I don’t know much about the hitbox properties, but I can tell you this that I have beaten the game so it’s not impossible.

Oh I know, I mean it when I say I’m terrible

My friends used to let me play Kirby in Super Smash Bros constantly because it was the only way I wouldn’t lose by falling of the edge three times in first couple minutes…

It’s a cool game though- maybe the heart was sufficient to convey that and my follow-up message just confused things.

Just wanted to say even with my incompetence I didn’t manage to make it bug.

1 Like

No, I’m saying add the game as an scp, like maybe if you escape in the game then a clone of the main character appears at the site

1 Like

For those who wants to know WHY this game is so good: I posted an in-depth review about it on The Crigence Critique, check it out:

2 Likes

#shamelessplug 3

1 Like

Not sure what this means, but okay.

Anyway thanks again for the review @Crigence.

2 Likes

bruh

Uh oh, the Crigence has returned

1 Like